Hello, friend! Today, I participated on a very interesting initiative on Instagram called”Ten Things That Make Me Happy”. The rule the nominee will post a picture and list ten things that make him / her happy, then invite 20 more friends to play. It is a great way to get to know each other better and meet new friends, so I thought it would be fun for me to repost my list here and share with you. Also, I invite you to share your list in the comment section. 🙂 Without further a due, here is my ten:
1. My family, for obviously reasons;
2. The smile on my boys’ face, that includes the oldest one;
3. Coffee in the morning. I don’t drink a lot of coffee, but one cup is a must;
4. See beautiful things – nature, places, people, picture, art, anything!
5. Score dream piece on sale. Can’t we all relate to that? ;D
6. Yoga. Yoga and other forms of exercises help me refocus and feeling refreshed;
7. Chatting with my girls, in person or virtually. A must everyday;
8. Singing. Most of the time, I do it in the car when I am driving alone. Not a songbird but who cares! 😀
9. Make someone smile. It is easy said than done but I do try;
10. Wearing beautiful clothes, oh hey, hello!
There are many more things in this world makes me happy, a good movie, a lovely song, etc. I think the point of making a list like this is to help us visualize what matters. Often, we can’t have them all at once, when we feel sad, however, pick a thing or two from the list will definitely change the day!
Today’s outfit is a typical #5 and in my eyes, they are #10 as well, double the happiness! I said #5 because the Celine bag, I first saw them at Nordstrom earlier this year and was debating if I should get it. Love the colors but not sure about how practical this combination is. More than half year later, an exact copy showed up on YOOX, less than half the original price, so I jumped on it.
The dress is both #5 and #10, at least as I see it. 🙂 Found it during a last-call kind of sale, I was sure if it would fit me by just looking at the picture. When the item was delivered and tried on, I couldn’t be happier. It has this asymmetrical bubbled hem, fun and flirty! By adding a high-back blazer, the whole look becomes office-friendly. A simple change of accessories, afterwork social, here I come!
Thank you very much for reading! Share your list, will you? Until my next post!
alternatives to consider